- Course of Study
- Bachelor (B.Sc.) Mechanical Engineering
- Master (M. Sc.) Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Internationale Master Advanced Design of Ships and Offshore Structures Double Degree (M.Sc.)
- Evaluation Scheme
- Ship Design (M.Sc.)
- Damage Stability of Ships (M.Sc.)
- Computer-aided Design and IT in Ship Design ,Production and Operation (M.Sc.)
- Team Project EMship (M.Sc.)
Master Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
The Master's program "Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering" at the University of Rostock is designed in such a way that students, based on only four mandatory modules, can arrange their specific study program according to their interests from a larger number of elective modules. The project-based component in the program is substantial with the student research project (18 LP) and the Master's thesis (30 LP). The Master's degree should be considered as the standard degree for the study of naval architecture and ocean engineering in Rostock!
General information about the study program as well as the admission requirements, please find here!
The following courses are offered by the Chair of Ship Design:
- Ship Design
- Damage Stability of Ships
- Resistance and Propulsion
- Computer-aided design and IT in Ship Design, Production and Operation
- Study thesis
- Master thesis.